Brand Identity and Website Design
Full branding and creation of a bespoke website to demonstrate the quality of work S.N Carpentry produce.
S.N Carpentry approached us with a request for branding and a website that would allow them to effectively communicate with potential customers.
The client requested that their branding convey a high-quality feel and incorporate a tree into the logo. It was designed with one main logo to be used across all profile material and another alternate to use in situations where the main logo is not appropriate such as being stamped on wood or at smaller sizes. We also provided designs for business cards, letterheads, invoices and an estimate template.
Website Design & Build
Not having a website to showcase their previous work we were tasked with designing an image-led website which would demonstrate the quality of work they produce for clients. The website needed to work across all device sizes and a mobile-first approach was adopted - initially being designed for mobile screen sizes and then subsequently scaled up to desktop sizes.
- Full brand design with alternative logo design.
- Application of branding across profile material.
- Fully responsive website, designed mobile first to provide best experience on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Scrolling projects page using the latest web technologies and incoporating elements of the logo into the page navigation.
- Fully editable via a bespoke Content Management System.